The image analysis of your product and its competitors quickly shows you your product's key characteristics. At the same time, the survey provides information on what is preventing your product from moving and where image adjustments are needed. The image analysis is normally run as product tracking so that you can see at any given time, what is trending in your market segment.
Typically the survey contains the following:
- Awareness: (Un)prompted knowledge about various products
- Prescription conduct: Which products are used to what extent?
- Spontaneous associations: What is associated with the products?
- Drivers and barriers analysis: What are the strong and weak points of your product in comparison to your competitors? Which product features are especially significant for your target group?
- Recommendation conduct: How probable is a recommendation of your product (NPS)?